Here at Bonny Babes we provide your children with freshly cooked, homestyle meals for morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea, but we love to see children getting into the kitchen and trying new things so we have a delicious recipe to share with you this month!
Pizza Mini Quiches, can bring a much-needed variety to any lunchbox, as well as new excitement into the kitchen. Who wouldn’t want to help make “pizzas”? They are perfect for a snack to keep in the fridge for the children to eat after kindy or school and you can even get the children to help you make them, they are that easy!
These mini quiches are super easy to make and just like traditional pizza, can be customized to have everyone’s favorite toppings. Eggs and milk are the base (instead of pizza crust) and the variety of toppings you can add in are unlimited.
Pizza Mini Quiches
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup of your choice of pizza toppings, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 24 count mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Add in chopped pizza toppings and shredded cheese.
- Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly into muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow mini quiches to cool in pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula.
Recipe sourced from Laura Fuentes Check out her website for many more healthy recipes for kids.
Looking for high-quality child care for your little one? If you live around Coomera, Hope Island or Oxenford, you’ve found the right place.